The Fetal Imaging Center was founded in 2002 by Cathy Jo Cantrell M.D. with the vision of creating a medical practice that treats every patient with dignity and first-rate care. The nurses and office staff at Fetal Imaging Center are highly-trained and exceptionally friendly. We understand that for many, visiting a doctor can be a stressful experience. Our comfortable surroundings and compassionate medical professionals will ease your fears.
Cathy Jo Cantrell M.D. earned a Medical Doctor degree from Washington University in 1978. She successfully completed her Internship and Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at the University of Florida in 1982. Dr. Cantrell's fellowship was obtained in 1986 in Maternal-Fetal Medicine at LAC/USC Medical Center. Board certifications are:
- SPEX - Special Purpose Examination
- The Federation of State Medical Boards - 1997
- Specialty Board - Maternal-Fetal Medicine - 1987
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - 1984
- American Board of Medical Examiners Cert. - 1979
Our team, using high quality equipment, consists of Cathy Jo Cantrell MD, office staff, Nurses and ultrasound technicians.